We are always looking for motivated fun people to join our AMAZING staff. Take the quiz below to determined if you’re ready to work at Shaarim Day Camp. If you can answer “yes” to 8 or more of the following questions, then you should be working at Shaarim Day Camp this summer!
We have staff positions available in many areas:
Counselors are the big brothers and sisters of their campers. Each group of camper have counselors and junior counselors as well as a division head. Much of the campers summer success lies between the relationships with their counselors. For most campers, great counselors = great summer!
Preschool Teachers– Post high-school and above, with experience.
Counselors– Entering 12th and post high school.
Junior Counselors– Entering 10th and 11th grades
Specialties – lifeguards, dance, sports leader, arts and crafts, music, baking, ballet, woodworking, jewelry making, cooking, kitchen, magic…
1. I am a responsible and flexible person
2. I like having weekends and evenings off
3. I look forward to being a role model to children.
4. I love being outdoors and a little sweat wont hurt.
5. I am open to being trained on how to better myself and my abilities to work with children.
6. Creating friendships in a kosher environment is exciting to me.
7. I enjoy a good challenge and I work well with others.
8. I am a positive person and I like to help others to be positive as well.
9. I can be silly and have fun just like the campers, when the time is right.
10. I have a great work ethic and I like to problem solve instead of creating problems.
You may download the staff application form and either mail or fax to our office.
MAIL: Shaarim Day Camp
222 Ocean Parkway